2021 ANA Policy, Innovation, and Advocacy Forum
REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 29 AND GET ON-DEMAND ACCESS UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30
Click here to review the ANA Policy, Innovation and Advocacy (PI&A) Forum polices (general polices, waiver of liability/consent clause, code of conduct and registration cancellation and refund policies).
- All registrations must be completed online.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- For access to W9 form, please click here.
- Paid registrations will be confirmed by email. If you do not receive your confirmation or need a replacement copy, please contact us at email@example.com.
VIRTUAL PLATFORM PREPARATIONS
- Details to access the virtual Forum will be sent to the email you registered with one day prior to the event.
- The email address you registered with and your confirmation number is used to access the virtual platform and the CNE site.
- We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox for both Windows and MAC.
- For day of registrants (or last-minute changes to active registrations) – The system could take up to 30 minutes before access to the site is granted.
- To enhance your virtual experience, please upload your profile picture during the registration process. Uploading photos during the event may not be an option.
- Registrants must attend the On-Demand Virtual Forum on or before September 30, 2021 to access the virtual sessions and earn CNE credits. After September 30, 2021 you will no longer have access to the site and CNE.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICIES
- Deadline for receipt of cancellations: 11:59 p.m. EDT on August 24, 2021
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the registration ID number and registrant name(s).
- Cancellations will NOT be accepted by phone.
- Donations are nonrefundable.
- All cancellations require a $50 administrative fee.
- ANA PI&A Forum cancellations notice received on or before August 24 will receive a refund less the $50 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received August 24, 2021.
- Promotions/discounts are not retroactive and cannot be applied to previously purchased individual or group registrations. Limit one special offer/discount code per registration.
- Refunds for canceled registrations are processed within four to six weeks after the close of the virtual PI&A Forum.
- Refunds will not be issued for “no-show” (a “no-show” occurs when a registrant does not access the live virtual event). Note: In the event a registrant misses the live event, content will be available for 14 days post event.
- Due to processing costs, only overpayments in excess of $25 will be considered for refunds. Please ensure that payments include the correct dollar amount to avoid overpayment.
- ANA reserves the right to cancel or postpone any or all ANA PI&A Forum activities due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of ANA, which includes, without limitation, computer-related attacks, hacking, earthquakes, governmental regulation, fire, flood, labor difficulties, civil disorder, public health crisis, or acts of terrorism and acts of God (“Force Majeure Events”). In the event the ANA PI&A Forum is cancelled due to Force Majeure Events, ANA reserves the right to either retain the entire registration fee and credit it toward a future ANA event, or reimburse the registrant after deducting costs already incurred by ANA, which could not be recovered from third parties.
REGISTRATION & VIRTUAL PLATFORM SUPPORT
Domestic Toll-Free: 800-830-6109
International Phone: + 972-349-5928
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00PM ET