Join us for the virtual ANA Policy, Innovation & Advocacy Forum
We have designed a virtual event packed with interactive and thought-provoking discussions. Gain insight about the health care policy landscape, discover the latest developments in health care innovation, and delve into nursing advocacy.
VIRTUAL FORUM HIGHLIGHTS
Engage with nursing and healthcare leaders, representatives from national organizations, and industry experts to:
- Better understand how nurses can amplify their voice through advocacy.
- Examine how virtual care is enhancing access to services, reducing disparities, and improving safety.
- Discuss the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the health care policy landscape.
- Explore the interplay between health delivery systems and policy innovations and leverage insight from experts managing policy programs.
- Discover how advances in public policy and health delivery system innovation are impacting the nursing profession.
- Learn successful design thinking strategies to apply to your workplace and daily life.
- Find out about the health priorities of the current Administration, forecasted national and state trends in nursing, changes to the national health care delivery system, and the impact of state actions.
- Celebrate nurse led-innovation at the NursePitch™ Showcase.
- Participate in breakout sessions focused on design thinking, policy drivers, nursing advocacy, virtual care transformation, and delivery system reform for complex care, and telehealth
- Choose the topic that interests you most from the two concurrent breakout sessions.
- Earn up to 12 CNE credits.
- Network with colleagues and sponsors.
- After the event, access all content on demand until September 30.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Are you interested in the future of healthcare?
- Are you leading policy work professionally?
Are you a nursing student or nursing program looking for current and robust innovation and policy opportunities?
- Are you working to grow your personal health advocacy voice?
- Are you interested in learning how nurses are driving health and policy conversations across the country?
- Are you interested in developing your innovation work?
If yes, the ANA Policy, Innovation, and Advocacy Forum is where you want to be!
This event is designed for nursing professionals who want to learn more about the role of nurses as advocates, health policy drivers, and care model designers.
MSN, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN
Director of Commissioned Corps Headquarters
U.S. Public Health Service
Mary Wakefield, PhD, RN, FAAN
University of Texas, Austin
DON’T MISS THE NURSEPITCH™ SHOWCASE!
Hear from nurse leaders who are addressing critical national needs across healthcare. Learn how these nurses are innovating to unite healthcare systems, academia, communities, and the broader health and policy implications of their work. NursePitch™ is a partnership between ANA and HIMSS to showcase nurse-led innovation.
ANA Is Celebrating Nurses All Year Long!
In this Year of the Nurse, the American Nurses Association thanks nurses for rising above the call of duty to serve patients, families, and their communities during the pandemic.
Join us in celebrating the nursing profession, and our fellow nurses who inspire us on a daily basis. #YOTN2021 #YearOfTheNurse