Please visit the ANA website for information on upcoming events.
REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 29 AND GET ON-DEMAND ACCESS UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30
If you missed the event on September 14, you can still register to view all the sessions from the virtual forum. All attendees also have access to the digital platform until September 30 (no need to register again) to view any sessions missed or to review sessions again.
Gain insight about the health care policy landscape, discover the latest developments in health care innovation, and delve into nursing advocacy.
Join us for this information-packed day and earn up to 12 CNE credits. Return to your workplace energized with new ideas, implementation tools, and a network of colleagues from across the globe.
Register by September 29th, and get on-demand access until September 30th.
Made possible in part by the Irma Lou Hirsch Leadership in Practice and Policy Endowment at the American Nurses Foundation.
VIRTUAL FORUM HIGHLIGHTS
Engage with nursing and healthcare leaders, representatives from national organizations, and industry experts to:
- Better understand how nurses can amplify their voice through advocacy.
- Examine how virtual care is enhancing access to services, reducing disparities, and improving safety.
- Discuss the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the health care policy landscape.
- Explore the interplay between health delivery systems and policy innovations and leverage insight from experts managing policy programs.
- Discover how advances in public policy and health delivery system innovation are impacting the nursing profession.
- Learn successful design thinking strategies to apply to your workplace and daily life.
- Find out about the health priorities of the current Administration, forecasted national and state trends in nursing, changes to the national health care delivery system, and the impact of state actions.
- Celebrate nurse led-innovation at the NursePitch™ Showcase.
- Participate in breakout sessions focused on design thinking, policy drivers, nursing advocacy, virtual care transformation, and delivery system reform for complex care, and telehealth
- Choose the topic that interests you most from the two concurrent breakout sessions.
- Earn up to 12 CNE credits.
- Network with colleagues and sponsors.
- After the event, access all content on demand until September 30.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Are you interested in the future of healthcare?
- Are you leading policy work professionally?
Are you a nursing student or nursing program looking for current and robust innovation and policy opportunities?
- Are you working to grow your personal health advocacy voice?
- Are you interested in learning how nurses are driving health and policy conversations across the country?
- Are you interested in developing your innovation work?
If yes, the ANA Policy, Innovation, and Advocacy Forum is where you want to be!
This event is designed for nursing professionals who want to learn more about the role of nurses as advocates, health policy drivers, and care model designers.
MSN, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN
Director of Commissioned Corps Headquarters
U.S. Public Health Service
Shawna Butler, RN MBA
Host of SEE YOU NOW podcast
Mary Wakefield, PhD, RN, FAAN
University of Texas, Austin
THE NURSEPITCH™ SHOWCASE IS AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND!
Hear from nurse leaders who are addressing critical national needs across healthcare. Learn how these nurses are innovating to unite healthcare systems, academia, communities, and the broader health and policy implications of their work. NursePitch™ is a partnership between ANA and HIMSS to showcase nurse-led innovation.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Irma Lou Hirsch Leadership in Practice and Policy Endowment at the American Nurses Foundation
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Please send emails to email@example.com to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.
ANA Is Celebrating Nurses All Year Long!
In this Year of the Nurse, the American Nurses Association thanks nurses for rising above the call of duty to serve patients, families, and their communities during the pandemic.
Join us in celebrating the nursing profession, and our fellow nurses who inspire us on a daily basis. #YOTN2021 #YearOfTheNurse